One to One Digital Photography Workshop £140
This is a relaxed one day workshop that can be tailored to your individual needs.
For more information or to arrange a date click the contact button below
Workshops can be held on any day of the week and are held in Hertfordshire.
This Beginners photography workshop includes:
- Camera controls.
- Composition – Tips on, and rules of composition.
- Lenses – Different Lens types and their use.
- Focus – The different modes of focusing and setting the camera’s point of focus.
- ISO – Light sensitivity setting.
- Aperture (f-stop) – How to set for correct exposure.
- Shutter Speed – How to set for correct exposure.
- Metering – The different modes the camera uses for measuring light and when to use them.
- White balance – Setting correctly for different lighting conditions.
- Programme modes – The shooting modes such as: Portrait, Night, Macro and Landscape.
For more information or to arrange a date contact us by clicking the button below.